Re: Frankenstein book

From: Jo Ann Rangel (JRangel999@aol.com)
Date: Sun Apr 13 1997 - 14:48:03 PDT

Hi,

A suggestion for your second class topic about family....immediately The
Female Man by Joanna Russ came to mind due to the description of the society
in the future dimension which if I had the book nearby it is in storage at
the moment, I could tell you the details. Perhaps someone else can remember
the character from the future who comes back to the Depression that never
ended time of the United states?

>From what I remember the woman from the future is the "father" of a family in
one of the towns back home on her planet, and she has a wife and several
children.

Jo Ann Rangel