Re: Female cyborgs?

From: Ritch Calvin (rcalvink@IC.SUNYSB.EDU)
Date: Sun May 11 1997 - 08:21:10 PDT

Sorry, I guess this thread is a bit old by now, but you know how the ends
of semesters are...

I keep coming back to an image of Sigourney Weaver. When she dons the
mechanical suit at the end to fight the alien seems interesting.
However, think of how often you see her with a machine of some kind.
When she's blasting away at the alien mother, etc. Plus when she's in
some cryo-freeze for a century. Now, I hear she's being brought back to
life for #4. best, Ritch