kids sci fi

From: Beth Middleton (bmiddleton@PLANT.SIU.EDU)
Date: Fri May 16 1997 - 11:01:36 PDT

"A Wrinkle in Time", Madeleine L'Engle is the greatest, but they must
already have this one. (They even had it in the small rural library where I
grew up).

Beth

At 10:11 AM 5/16/97 -0700, you wrote:
> Some of the recent postings concerning sf/fantasy we read as
>children got me thinking: does anybody know of or own a list of
>good children's sf/fantasy? Specifically, a girl-friendly one?
>My mother is head librarian for a small rural library, and she
>has been bugging me for an anwer to this one (based upon what she
>saw me reading as a child, no doubt :) )
>
>Thanks all. You can just respond to me, if you like, at:
>bgray@ece.ucdavis.edu

Dr. Beth Middleton
Department of Plant Biology, 411 Life Science II
Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, Illinois 62901
618-453-3216 FAX: 618-453-3441
Sabbatical Phone and FAX: 618-457-6760
bmiddleton@plant.siu.edu