Re: Bones of Time

From: Neil Rest (NeilRest@TEZCAT.COM)
Date: Fri May 16 1997 - 15:26:58 PDT

>Now, for the question: has anyone else on the list read _Bones of TIme_ by
>Kathleen Goonan? I read it with great expectations because it is set in a
>future Hawaii, and I don't read much SF about this place where I live. I'm
>still trying to figure out whether I liked it or not. I would love to hear
>from anyone else who read, either on- or off-line. Thanks.

Just finished it a couple of days ago, as it happens. I believe it's her
second novel. I'm not going to be pressing the book on anyone, but I've
marked her as an author to watch.

Don't want to spoil anything, but I was favorably impressed by the way she
handled the ending(s). (The action alternates between two times about a
generation apart.)

Neil Rest