Your SF/F Novel

From: Monica Gaudio (moni@LABYRINTH.NET)
Date: Sun May 18 1997 - 13:36:36 PDT

The summer reading thread has gotten me thinking about all those great old
books that I read, when I was a teenager, and just discovered Science Fiction.

So, I pose two questions. What was the first SF/F novel you ever read, and
what was the first "feminist" SF/F novel you ever read?

Mine was "Dragonsinger" by Anne McCaffery. I would also say that it's
feminist because it has a strong female protagonist that sets out on her
own, to defy her family, and do what she believes is right for her.

Monica