Re: children's fantasy

From: Nicola Griffith (NicolaZ@AOL.COM)
Date: Sun May 18 1997 - 14:06:52 PDT

I On Fri, 16 May 1997 13:41:37 -0400 Anastasia McPherson wrote:

> Some of the recent postings concerning sf/fantasy we read as
> children got me thinking: does anybody know of or own a list of
> good children's sf/fantasy? Specifically, a girl-friendly one?

The Los Angeles Science Fiction Forum/Group/Community (can't remember their
name, exactly) put together a really impressive children's-YA skiffy reading
list a while ago. When I try to remember an URL or email address my mind
goes horribly blank, but I'm sure some kind of web search would turn it up.
 (Or maybe this post will jog the memory of someone who has this kind of info
at their fingertips.)

Good luck.

Nicola

Nicola Griffith