Merrill Collection

From: Nalo Hopkinson (bl213@FREENET.TORONTO.ON.CA)
Date: Wed May 21 1997 - 07:13:30 PDT

On Wed, 21 May 1997, Tanya Wood wrote:

> it: I'm a bit limited by the U of T book selection, alas, as I am too poor
> to actually buy books. Must go down to the famous Judith Merril collection
> sometime very soon.

NH: The Merril Collection will do well by you. In general, I find that
sf available through the Toronto Public Library system is excellent. And
if you have a library card, you can dial in electronically and
search, reserve and renew titles that way.

But going to the Special Collections library that houses the Merril
Collection is probably more fun, if only to climb on the stone griffins.
BTW, Nancy Kress will be reading there either this week or next. I can
check the date for you if you like. $10 cost, that goes towards the
Friends of the Merril, I think.

-nalo

"While you're imitating Al Capone,
I'll be Nina Simone,