Re: Please, help for an Almost Dead White Male?

From: David Silver (dssilver@IDIRECT.COM)
Date: Wed May 21 1997 - 11:10:25 PDT

Nicola, Thanks, I've downloaded the essay and I will read it after I've
done some work. By the way, I've been a fan of yours since I read Ammonite
and I appreciate the bibliography on your home page. Just one question, do
you think Trouble and Her Friends will hold the interest of a
not-very-literate group of technical students? The mix is about 1/3 females
to 2/3 men, and they complain of Neuromancer because its too difficult.

Thanks again for courtesy and help

David Silver