quoting and writing

From: Nalo Hopkinson (bl213@FREENET.TORONTO.ON.CA)
Date: Thu May 22 1997 - 14:04:23 PDT

On Thu, 22 May 1997, Sean Johnston wrote:

> Nalo,
> Do you write SF?
>
> --Sean

NH: Primarily fantasy, although I'm working on some stuff that might be
termed science fantasy if it ever sees the light of day. I have a story
in an antho that's just hit the bookstands: _Black Swan, White Raven,_
edited by Ellen Datlow and Terri Windling. It's a collection of
re-interpreted folk tales. Mine is called "Riding the Red." It's my
first pro sale. Scary stuff, getting your feet wet for the first time.

-nalo

"I recommend biting off more than you can chew,
To anyone."
                -Alanis Morissette