Re: First SF-Book

From: Edrie Sobstyl (esobstyl@UTDALLAS.EDU)
Date: Thu May 22 1997 - 14:20:20 PDT

        The Mushroom Planet, oh my god!! I am positively SWIMMING in nostalgia!! I think I
was about 9 when I read it, and I confess that I had no idea that there was a series!!!! I read
_The Wonderful Flight to the Mushroom Planet_ at least 17 times, and I think my original copy
might still be in a box in my father's basement. Can anyone tell me the names of the other titles
and whether or not they're still available?

        Edrie Sobstyl
        University of Texas at Dallas