Re: Storm Constantine

From: Nalo Hopkinson (bl213@FREENET.TORONTO.ON.CA)
Date: Fri May 23 1997 - 14:39:18 PDT

And Neil Rest wrote:
> *know* anything?" As science fiction, the first book (all I read) was
> pathetic; as fantasy, inadequately developed; as adolescent
> wish-fulfillment, lame.

NH: :) Ah, well. I've learned not to make any claims to having taste
(though I was unable to finish _Monstrous Regiment._ My interest just
petered out early on). If I want to put a positive spin on it, I can
claim to be an 'omnivorous' reader. But that's not entirely true, either.
Looking forward to hearing what Farah thinks of Constantine.

-nalo

"I recommend biting off more than you can chew,
To anyone."
                -Alanis Morissette