Clarion Workshop - Readings & Book Signings

From: Ruth Ann Jones (jonesr@pilot.msu.edu)
Date: Fri May 30 1997 - 11:37:43 PDT

Hi folks--

Anybody in Michigan interested in a little road trip? I just found the
schedule for readings and book signings by the SF writers who will be
teaching at the Clarion Writers Workshop here at Michigan State University
this summer:

http://pilot.msu.edu/~richar51/clarion/writerinfo/writerinfo.html

Octavia Butler, Joan Vinge, and Karen Joy Fowler are among the Clarion
instructors this year. Readings are held at local bookstores: Archives Book
Shop in East Lansing and Schuler Books in Okemos. If anyone decides to
drive in for one of these events, email me privately and I'll be happy to
send directions.

Ruth Ann