Re: So who is on this list?

From: Lori A. Campbell (lcampbel@MAIL.COIN.MISSOURI.EDU)
Date: Sun Jul 06 1997 - 17:37:46 PDT

On Sat, 5 Jul 1997, Valerie Renwick-Porter wrote:

> Hi Everyone....
>
> My name is Valerie and I've been on this list for a month or two.
> I'm 29 and I live at Twin Oaks Community in Virginia, which is an
> egalitarian, income-sharing, non-violent intentional community of 100
> people--the closest thing to a (mixed-gender) feminist utopia that
> I've found in my travels thus far.

I would be very interested in hearing about your community that you live
in. For some time I have had the idea in my head that someday I would
really like to live in a women's community (if such a thing exists). Not
sure any community would allow me with all my dogs though (25), or who
would want me with my dog-rescue efforts. Still would be interested to
hear about it though.

Lori