Re: who is on this list

From: Nicola Griffith (NicolaZ@aol.com)
Date: Mon Jul 07 1997 - 15:02:06 PDT

I'm a reader, writer, and teacher. I find this list interesting because the
subscribers cover a vast range of age, experience, taste, political
awareness, self-knowledge etc. etc. I love to watch readers discovering new
books and new people to discuss those books with.

This list is important, I think. It connects those of us who have a great
deal of expertise with those of us who are only just discovering feminist SF.
 I hope we all continue to play nicely with each other, and to share
generously.

Nicola

Nicola Griffith
http://www.america.net/~daves/ng/