Re: So who is on this list?

From: Kym Ragusa (vbald@INTERPORT.NET)
Date: Mon Jul 07 1997 - 16:41:37 PDT

Hi Nalo,

Good to meet you too. Thanks for the _Voodoo Dreams_ suggestion. I started
to read it at one time, because it's very much a subject that I'm
interested in, but I couldn't get past the first few chapters. There's
something about the style of writing that frustrated me. I tried to find
the Decolores Project, but no luck. What is it? I'm also really interested
in reading your work.

Kym