So who is on this list?

From: Kate Bolin (kbolin@MAILHOST.TCS.TULANE.EDU)
Date: Fri Jul 04 1997 - 14:08:30 PDT

        I am beginning to wonder what type of people sign up for this
list...Do we have a lot of professors? College students? Random people?
Writers? Computer geeks? Et cetera?

        I guess I'll start, since I'm silly enough to ask. I'm Kate
Bolin. I'm going into my third year at Tulane University, as a
Anthropology/Religious Traditions of the West major. I work at the
Newcomb College Center for Research on Women as their main techie. I
update the webpage, and I'll run the computer cluster (once it really gets
in).
        I've been raised on science fiction, and have always been looking
for strong female/feminist characters in science fiction. I think that's
part of the reason I'm such a huge Babylon 5 addict.

kate
who hopes this might spark some conversation....
       "The computer is not a penis. Don't let men treat it like one."
                Kate Bolin http://studentweb.tulane.edu/~kbolin
                     Founder of Delenn Deserves Better!!