Re: So who is on this list?

From: Kim Selle (kimselle@loop.com)
Date: Thu Jul 24 1997 - 19:13:38 PDT

Kate Bolin wrote:

> I am beginning to wonder what type of people sign up for this
> list...Do we have a lot of professors? College students? Random people?
> Writers? Computer geeks? Et cetera?

My name is Kim Selle. I'm a Portfolio Administrator at an investment
management firm in Los Angeles. I love Science Fiction and Fantasy - as
long as the story has "meaning" - whatever that means. Actually, as
long as the story has some impact upon me or assists me in my personal
growth or is just compelling or well thought-out, I'll read it.