Re: So who is on this list?

From: Antonio Marcos da Silva Pereira (anmarcos@UFBA.BR)
Date: Sat Jul 05 1997 - 06:13:53 PDT

hi!

1) the "random people" category shall do in my case: Antonio Marcos
Pereira, 26, organizational psychologist by training and wannabe
philosopher (i'm about to enroll formally a graduate program on
philosophy, where i'll probably work with something concerning
contemporary american philosophy).

got interested in sf far back, first reading verne, wells, bradbury.
in my late teens i discovered lem and delany, and they remain my favorites
ever since. during the last year i've been working on a web site about lem
-- a work that never ends. i plan web sites for delany and tiptree in the
far future.

got interested in feminism about two years ago, after having read
haraway's "simians etc". that got me hooked on this. also, my readings
of rorty tend to make me a fellow feminist by sheer solidarity if for
nothing else.

Antonio Marcos Pereira <anmarcos@ufba.br>