Re: So who is on this list?

From: Michelle Kendrick (kendrick@VANCOUVER.WSU.EDU)
Date: Mon Jul 07 1997 - 11:29:48 PDT

Hi,

I'm not a person... err, random person? I'm a new assistant professor of
english at washington state univeristy, vancouver. My special area is
the study of technology/culture with an emphasis on computers and
identity.

I like good science fiction and fantasy.... and I really like feminist
inspired stuff. Russ, Tepper, McMaster Bujold, Piercy, nicola griffith,
Greg Bear, Kim STanley Robinson, Robert Jordon, are a few of the one's
I've read recently and enjoyed.

Recently I sent my first fiction story out and I'm keeping my fingers
crossed.

Michelle

Michelle R. Kendrick
Assistant Professor of English