Re: So who is on this list?

From: Janet Dowling (Janetdow@AOL.COM)
Date: Sun Jul 13 1997 - 07:33:28 PDT

In a message dated 08/07/97 20:50:56, you write:

<< I'm Farah Mendlesohn,

 Farah, hi! I remember you well from Glasgow-con, now these many years
 ago. Are you coming to WFC in London this fall? I'll be there!

What is WFC, and where and when is it in London, and does any one know of any
London based groups or courses that relate to the topic of this list- i'm
feeling the urge to statrt talking real time to people- there's alot to catch
up on.

And I introduced my self to the list some time ago- I'm still here, still
learning, still lurking.

janet