Re: So who is on this list?

From: Ildiko Paulovitch (IldikoPaul@aol.com)
Date: Mon Jul 07 1997 - 14:51:21 PDT

Hello,
     Guess I haven't checked my mail in four days, only took 30 minutes to
read it all! Other here, occupational therapist who was signed on to this
list by my friend laura, (hey sweetie). My first dip into the sci-fi waters
was with Elizabeth A. Lynn, Watchtower, Dancer's of Arun and Northern Girl.
 Out of print unfortunately, though I still see them now and again at used
book stores. Definately feminist books and with queer themes. I recommend
them highly if you can find them. Promise to stop lurking and start writing,
bye for now ildiko