Re: So who is on this list?

From: Freddie Baer (fbaer@WESTED.ORG)
Date: Mon Jul 07 1997 - 11:55:55 PDT

Delurking for just a moment, this is Freddie Baer, probably one of the
more random of the random people out there. I'm a lot of different
things (none of which are connected with an university) but probably
the role most of the people on this list will recognize is that of
the artist of the Tiptree Award t-shirts.

I've been very quiet on list but nonetheless appreciative on the
recommendations and discussions that take place.

Freddie