who's on the list

From: Kate Williams (kwillia8@UOFT02.UTOLEDO.EDU)
Date: Tue Jul 08 1997 - 06:19:07 PDT

I'm on the list and I am a READER who can't get books easily enough to suit
me and who searches for fiction that imagines how we can all get out from
under the oppression and pain that dogs most of us on this planet.

also I'm an admirer of Laura Q's industriousness and creativity viz:

www.uic.edu/~lmdoyle

and the editor of a series of books on technology and jobs (one out, two
forthcoming):

http://cs-www.uchicago.edu/discussions/cpsr/jobtech/job-tech.html

kate

---
Kate Williams
University of Toledo Community and Technical College
Project Coordinator, Toledo Technology Academy
kwillia8@uoft02.utoledo.edu
til late June: (419) 531-8340 x205, fax (419) 531-8412