Re: What is feminism?

From: Emilie Falc (FALC@OUVAXA.CATS.OHIOU.EDU)
Date: Tue Jul 08 1997 - 11:17:22 PDT

wrote:
Since I don't think that I personally get much of anything from my biological
connections other than those derived from my non-biological interactions
with them, I have no personal problem with the notion.

-- While I often have more in common with friends and other academics than with
my own parents, I'll always remember the day when I noticed I have my mother's
hands. The connection might seem silly, but in a world where it's common to
feel alone in a crowd it's comforting.

Em