Re: Lizzie Lynn

From: SMCharnas (suzych@HIGHFIBER.COM)
Date: Tue Jul 08 1997 - 11:48:31 PDT

At 11:26 PM 7/7/97, Nalo Hopkinson wrote:
>On Mon, 7 Jul 1997, Maryelizabeth Hart wrote:
>

>> Lynn has a new book due out in the fall
>
>NH: She does?! O, frabjous day!

I heard from Lizzie's (and my) editor at Tor, Debbie Notkin, that the book is
WONDERFUL. And I bet it damn well is. Can hardly wait!

Oh, I've been remiss about introducing myself, sorry -- Suzy Charnas,
been around a while now writing feminist SF and fantasy; presently bringing
the series that (inadvertantly) began with WALK TO THE END OF THE WORLD
(1974, guys!) to a close with a fourth and final volume. For more info,
there's a web-page out there at StoryBytes, an on-line magazine, and a bunch
of interview stuff at Amazon Books and at the Internet Book Shop in the uk.

You people are *keeping me from finishing my work* with all the good stuff
happening on this list.

Suzy