Lizzie Lynn

From: Maryelizabeth Hart (mystgalaxy@AX.COM)
Date: Mon Jul 07 1997 - 15:19:21 PDT

ildiko mentioned:

>Hello,
> Guess I haven't checked my mail in four days, only took 30 minutes to
>read it all! Other here, occupational therapist who was signed on to this
>list by my friend laura, (hey sweetie). My first dip into the sci-fi waters
>was with Elizabeth A. Lynn, Watchtower, Dancer's of Arun and Northern Girl.
> Out of print unfortunately, though I still see them now and again at used
>book stores. Definately feminist books and with queer themes. I recommend
>them highly if you can find them. Promise to stop lurking and start writing,
>bye for now

Lynn has a new book due out in the fall, and her publisher has made a
commitment to reissue the earlier books as well. Yay! I think these are
some of my favorites, especially the second, _Dancers of Arun_.

Maryelizabeth
Mysterious Galaxy 619-268-4747
3904 Convoy St, #107 800-811-4747
San Diego, CA 92111 619-268-4775 FAX