The Delenn Deserves Better code

From: Kate Bolin (kbolin@MAILHOST.TCS.TULANE.EDU)
Date: Thu Jul 24 1997 - 10:33:21 PDT

This is for everyone who keeps on wondering what exactly Delenn deserves
better is

1. We believe that Delenn is one of the best characters on Babylon 5, if
not EVER.
2. We also believe that Delenn, since she is an amazing character in her
own right, does not need to be attatched to any man.
3. And since she is such an amazing character, we are stunned and
dismayed that, despite her obvious intelligence, charm, and beauty, a
relationship between Delenn and John Sheridan would even EXIST!
4. DELENN DESERVES BETTER! Delenn has been an utter goddess, whereas
John Sheridan is nothing more than an incredibly lame Earthforce captain.
5. Nothing shall be taken seriously. As a result, John & Delenn's
relationship doesn't exist.
6. Not only does Delenn deserve better, WE deserve better. We can not
spend our lives sacrificing our individuality for someone else.
7. Creativity is a necessary part of life. And fan fiction is a great
beginning for creative output.
8. We do not hate men, nor do we necessarily hate John Sheridan. We
simply feel that their relationship is wrong.
9. We do not consider JMS a deity. He is a man. And he can make
mistakes.
10. And as God as our witness, we will never hear Delenn say "Oh John"
again!

You can join Delenn Deserves Better by going to:
        http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Cavern/9060
Delenn Deserves Better was created by Kate Bolin. This document can be
sent anywhere, as long as these last lines remain.
And remember, Delenn deserves BETTER!!

        "I'm already in the gutter....next stop, it's the drain..."
                     Alien Sex Fiend "I Walk The Line"
                Kate Bolin http://studentweb.tulane.edu/~kbolin
                     Founder of Delenn Deserves Better!!