Re: Tepper's earlier books

From: Maryelizabeth Hart (mystgalaxy@AX.COM)
Date: Mon Jul 28 1997 - 11:57:26 PDT

Denise had commented:

>I also love Tepper, even though she is frequently so extreme in her
>positions that I wonder if she is pulling our collective leg. You should
>try her mysteries as well, She writes under the name Oliphant and Orde.
>She also wrote a horror story under the name of Horlak. Currently I am
>trying to locate her earlier works, Marianne etc.

Tepper's earlier works are definitely slighter, more in the epic fantasy
tradition, although the underpinnings of her convictions remain.

Speaking of which, in a spate of housekeeping, I am cleaning out my
accumulated extra Teppers, which I will send to any interested/needy
parties on the list for the cost of shipping. These are all paperback
reading copies, not collectables, but perhaps I can help fill in someone's
collection. Also, this is a personal offer, not an offer from Mysterious
Galaxy. :)

Anyway, I have to spare the following Tepper books:

 1 Jinian Star-Eye

 1 Song of Mavin Manyshaped

 1 Search of Mavin Manyshaped

 2 Necromancer Nine

 3 Wizard's Eleven (so I wasn't paying attention. ooops!)

Please respond to me directly, not the list.

Maryelizabeth
Mysterious Galaxy 619-268-4747
3904 Convoy St, #107 800-811-4747
San Diego, CA 92111 619-268-4775 FAX