Delurk

From: Sally Kamholtz (kamholse@FUSE.NET)
Date: Mon Aug 11 1997 - 21:09:24 PDT

OK, I'll stop lurking, if only to welcome Suzette Haden Elgin to the list.
Her very fine Native Tongue and its discussion of a women's language hidden
within a hostile patriarchal language forsees the language of the Sharers
in Slonczewski's wonderful Door to Ocean, both novels I teach in my women's
science fiction course.

I love this list. I am continually amazed and inspired by the passion and
depth and acuity of its discussions by people whose work I ardently admire.
Thank you.

Sally Kamholtz