Re: Delurk

From: George Elgin, Suzette Haden Elgin (ocls@IPA.NET)
Date: Tue Aug 12 1997 - 06:30:54 PDT

Bless your hearts, welcomers -- one and all. I appreciate it.

I'm sorry to have tell those of you who want Native Tongue for your courses
that it's out of print -- totally. I'm pleased, on the other hand, to be
able to tell you that DAW has returned the rights to all three books in the
NT batch to me, and that my agent is looking for a reprint publisher. While
the search goes on, I've been supplying autographed photocopies of the
first book to people who need them, for what it costs us to copy and ship
-- a very primitive way to go, but the best option I'm able to offer at
this moment.....

Thanks again, and my thanks for the encouraging words and sustaining songs...

Suzette