Re: [*FSFFU*] SF and Ecology

From: Neil Rest (NeilRest@TEZCAT.COM)
Date: Thu Sep 04 1997 - 08:09:56 PDT

Martha Bartter <MBARTTER@TRUMAN.EDU> replied:
>Neil, would you elaborate on this?

The "anti-terrorism" measures in force at U.S. airports include the
requirement that each passenger show a government issued identification
before being permitted to board the plane. It is forbidden to give away a
ticket, or to buy a ticket for another person; the name of the pasenger
must be on the ticket.

If you ask the personnel if they've ever heard of anyone who's ever heard
of this . . . sorry, I can't quickly come up with a better adjective than
"fascist" regimen ever interfering with an act of terrorism, they can't
understand what you're talking about. It's for our own good, after all.

Neil Rest