Re: [*FSFFU*] Event Horizon -Reply (some spoilers)

From: Kimberley A. Selle (kimselle@LOOP.COM)
Date: Fri Sep 05 1997 - 11:06:14 PDT

All I have to say about this movie, is that despite the stereotypical portrayals, and the weak plot lines, etc., etc. I went alone, and after that first "startle" during the scientist's dream, felt like I was on a roller coaster ride that was pretty scary.

Also, the references to the ship having been to Christian Hell - the characters only said that because they didn't know what else to call it. And I think the point is that instead of bring back something, the ship itself was transformed.

Personally, I found myself wondering why, if they truly believed that the ship had become alive, they didn't try some form of communication. It is a new life form, isn't it?