Re: [*FSFFU*] Average heights of women and men (was: GI Jane and

From: Laura Quilter (lquilter@igc.apc.org)
Date: Tue Sep 09 1997 - 06:53:18 PDT

Sean - one additional comment to my earlier comments. This is the kind
of thing that I would send to the individual person. It doesn't actually
communicate a great observation that 200+ other people need to see. See
what I mean?

Laura Quilter / lquilter@igc.apc.org

"If I can't dance, I don't want to be
in your revolution." -- Emma Goldman