Re: [*FSFFU*] New Female Identities (was average heights of wome

From: Nicola Griffith (NicolaZ@aol.com)
Date: Wed Sep 10 1997 - 10:53:57 PDT

In a message dated 97-09-10 09:39:05 EDT, Petra wrote:

<< P.S.: Very dimly I remember to have read or seen at one time a
 science fiction in which there is some reference to a society in
 which women are taller and stronger than men. I cannot place it
 and it is bothering me. Any suggestions? >>

EE "Doc" Smith's _Lensmen_ series featured the planet of Lyrane, where the
women were all gorgeous, strapping, *naked* six-footers, and the men were
ugly little creatures with a tendency to fight each other to the death at the
drop of a hat.

Nicola