Re: [*FSFFU*] New Female Identities (was average heights of wome

From: Lesley Hall (Lesley_Hall@CLASSIC.MSN.COM)
Date: Wed Sep 10 1997 - 10:53:55 PDT

>tallness is easier associated with leadership,aggressiveness, >strength,
etc.
I seem to recall hearing about something called 'the Napoleonic complex' named
after a certain rather undersized French emperor! I believe there have been
some--how serious I don't know--studies of the relationship in men between
being under the average 'manly' height and aggression/assertion.
Lesley
Lesley_Hall@classic.msn.com