Re: [*FSFFU*] Retractible Male Anatomy

From: Nimal Jayawardhana (nfjayawa@DARWIN.NTU.EDU.AU)
Date: Fri Sep 19 1997 - 02:33:08 PDT

>Nina Osier
>mbarron@mint.net
>A few days ago when I first began reading this list, I saw a couple of
>postings that mentioned the vulnerability of male genitalia due to its
>external location. One writer observed that maybe someday humans would
>evolve a retractible penis, she thought that sounded like a good idea..

I once new a guy who would not feel any blow to his genitalia when he was
playing football (Australian Rules). In fact he wouldn't feel pain anywhere
in his body; handy ability!

Bulls and dogs (and many other animals) have retractable penises for that
very purpose. Men now have to rely on Jock straps! The testacles need to
remain away from the body during hot times lest the sperm die from
overheating. I guess when diving pressure and cold are big issues so being
sheltered inside a warm body is a good place for testacles.

Salutes, |\| | |\/| ~8>P (nfjayawa@darwin.ntu.edu.au)