Re: [*FSFFU*] Mary Poppins and SF

From: Maryelizabeth Hart (mystgalaxy@AX.COM)
Date: Tue Sep 23 1997 - 16:55:28 PDT

For those who were discouraged by trying to get Mary Poppins:

Classic titles, especially Children's, but other types as well, often go
through periods of low availability when they are about to be repackaged. A
whole mess of the Mary Poppins books are in the front of the (er, I wasn't
paying close enough attention) Harper? children's catalog for the Winter
list. This will mean a renewed push in the stores.

For the record, I was in the group that found Mary Poppins rather stern and
scary, even with cake crumbs turning cartwheels on her hat brim. Maybe it
was her denial of all the fantastic stuff that gave such a negative
impression.

Maryelizabeth
Mysterious Galaxy 619-268-4747
3904 Convoy St, #107 800-811-4747