[*FSFFU*] contributor bios (was A suggestion for the management)

From: Janice E. Dawley (jdawley@TOGETHER.NET)
Date: Fri Oct 24 1997 - 06:00:11 PDT

Barbara Benesch wrote:

> Being new, if anyone still has copies of those introductions (I certainly
> don't expect you all to go through introducing yourselves again), I would be
> really appreciative if you could send them to me.

Barbara, and whoever else is interested:

Laura has compiled archives of the mailing list messages and posted them
on the Feminist Science Fiction website. They only extend through the
end of June at this point, but they can be found at

http://www.uic.edu/~lauramd/femsf/listserv/index.html#archive

I'm not sure whether the initial flood of introductions falls before the
end of June or not (don't have access to my personal archive at the
moment).

-----
Janice E. Dawley ............. Burlington, VT
http://homepages.together.net/~jdawley/jedhome.htm
Listening to: Radiohead - OK Computer
"Reality is nothing but a collective hunch." - Lily Tomlin