[*FSFFU*] Feminist Press reprinting Native Tongue

From: Beth Widmaier (bew118@EMAIL.PSU.EDU)
Date: Fri Oct 24 1997 - 10:29:26 PDT

Hi all,
I am a PhD candidate in English at Penn State who joined this listserv
about 5 months ago and this is my third time delurking. Last night in a
seminar Suzette Hadin Elgin's Native Tongue came up. My professor, Susan
Squier, is on a board at the Feminist Press and they recently sent her all
three volumes of Native Tongue and asked whether or not it should be
reissued. Since I know many of you have mentioned the work and I remember
some bemoaning of the fact that it is hard to find (a sentiment I echoed),
I thought you might have some imput that I could pass along. If you have
any comments on whether the Feminist Press should reissue Native Tongue,
and why, please let me know and I'll make sure Susan hears about it--it
might help support her decision and demonstrate demand to the people at the
Press. You can contact me directly at bew118@pse.edu, or send it to the
list if you think everyone would be interested.

Thanks,
Beth