Re: [*FSFFU*] LeGuin Mailing List

From: Janice E. Dawley (jdawley@TOGETHER.NET)
Date: Fri Oct 24 1997 - 14:34:58 PDT

At 02:05 AM 10/24/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Please excuse a second request, but if anyone had the address
>for the LeGuin mailing list and assumed that someone else had sent
>it along to me, he or she didn't...or at least hasn't yet. :)
>
>A number of others have e-mailed me asking me to pass on this
>information to them also...so if we could prevail upon you, we would
>appreciate it. If there is no LeGuin mailing list, there appears to be
>enough interest to start one...

I've heard requests in several forums for a Le Guin mailing list, but never
any proof that one exists. We could always talk about Le Guin in THIS list,
since much of her work falls under the heading of "feminist science
fiction". I would love to get more in depth about individual authors, and
Le Guin is one of my favorites!

-- Janice

-----
Janice E. Dawley.....Burlington, VT
http://homepages.together.net/~jdawley/jedhome.htm
Listening to: Radiohead, OK Computer; Tricky, Pre-Millennium Tension
"...the public and the private worlds are inseparably connected;
the tyrannies and servilities of the one are the tyrannies and
servilities of the other." Virginia Woolf, Three Guineas