[*FSFFU*] polygraph/ fem/sf

From: patricia johnston (pjohnstn@DEEPCOVE.COM)
Date: Mon Nov 03 1997 - 17:49:51 PST

Hi All,
There is some controversy about allowing polygragh tests into court as
evidence. My question is,,,,,where do we go from polygraph tests? For
example in Heinleins, Revolt in 2100, truth serum is allowed by (their
government) to elicite information from malfactors. In In M. Bradley
Kelloggs, Rumor of Angels, the prisoners of the "wards" are tranquied to
keep them submisive. Does anyone have other books in mind re fem/sf that
addresses this issue. I guess what I am trying to say, is,,,,,in the near
future will Govt. approve any means to elicite truth, chemical methods
included.
Patricia.