Re: [*FSFFU*] Algernon (was Re: vampire recommendations)

From: Geoffrey D. Sperl (gamgee@GEOCITIES.COM)
Date: Thu Nov 06 1997 - 23:01:56 PST

Nalo Hopkinson wrote:

> NH: Nah, I remember it, at the ripe old age of 36.

And I do, too...at the Social Security garnering age of...

24. :)

Edward: I said "fringe" because I remembered little of the film (I saw
it on a Saturday afternoon movie show, when I was maybe 6 or 7), and
have never read the book (I have it, along with about 200 other f&sf
novels a former professor passed along to me on the advent of her
retirement). I was merely thinking that it was very non-genre and
"fringe" was the first thing that popped into my head while I was at
work that day...

- Geoffrey