[*FSFFU*] Out of Office AutoReply: [*FSFFU*] The M

From: Pauley, Kimberly (kpauley@TEMPLETON.COM)
Date: Fri Nov 07 1997 - 14:40:29 PST

I am currently out of the office and will return the afternoon of November
14th. If you have a question regarding the Classifieds site on the Intranet,
I will respond to it once I return. In the meantime, if you submitted an ad,
it will be posted once the Classifieds site goes live, approximately on
November 21st. A Corporate Communication will be sent out at that time.

If you are in the St. Pete Applications Development Department and you are
having trouble with your PC, please contact the Help Desk at 34333.