Re: [*FSFFU*] Star Trek Women

From: Lindy S. L. Lovvik (laorka@BEST.COM)
Date: Mon Nov 10 1997 - 10:24:54 PST

I doubt they'd have the courage. That would be interesting, though.

At first, I was not pleased with the entry of "Borg Babe" into the ST
Voyager cast. She seemed like a Barbie doll with a computer for a brain.

I still dislike the clothing/heels thing, but I am growing to like the
character enough to be willing to give the writers a chance to evolve
"7" into a complex and complete character rather than a caricature of
femininity.

Heck, I used to wear heels in my very early 20's. I gave 'em up. Maybe
she will, too.

Lindy

--
If you can't say anything nice. . . come right over here and sit by me!

http://www.best.com/~laorka