Re: [*FSFFU*] Starship Troopers

From: Stephen Smith (jrfss@CLASSIC.MSN.COM)
Date: Mon Nov 10 1997 - 15:50:04 PST

In the movie "Conspiracy THeory" the main character is compelled to purchase
"catcher in the Rye." He says that both John Hinkley Jr and I think Oswald
both owned copies...but his point is...it isn't necessarily EVEN the book or
its message. Some people become attached to a book for a number of
reasons...not necessarily the message. (Hey Winona Ryder is claimed to be a
bit "Catcher" fan...does that mean Clinton should beware?
        Blaming the book for a person's take on it...is definately ludicrious. Maybe
if only they could control how we interepret...then they wouldn't have to
ban...Call congress;}
Julien