Re: [*FSFFU*] feminist dystopias

From: Michelle Bernard (Michelle.Bernard@COLORADO.EDU)
Date: Tue Nov 11 1997 - 08:48:21 PST

Charnas' two (is there a 3rd? I'll try and find it) works that Robin is
thinking of are "Walk to the End of the Earth" and "Motherlines" that I
read bound together into one volume. I didn't read "Motherlines" as a
dystopia, but that's probably because I read it on the heels of the
first and by comparison it was positive.
misha

Suzy McKee Charnas' _Motherlines_ trilogy (and those titles have escaped