Re: [*FSFFU*] Star Trek Women / Seven of Nine

From: DAVID CHRISTENSON (LDQT79A@PRODIGY.COM)
Date: Tue Nov 11 1997 - 09:08:07 PST

-- [ From: David Christenson * EMC.Ver #2.5.3 ] --

Seven's costume seems logical to me - she would have little or no clue
that it's "sexy," and a tight-fitting costume is probably practical for
crawling through Jeffries tubes. However, this bothers me: why would a
Borg have breasts? Borg babies are nursed by machines, and the Borg were
never squeamish about removing unneccessary body parts to make room for
more machinery.

--
David Christenson - ldqt79a@prodigy.com

"We live in Gothic times." - Angela Carter