Re: [*FSFFU*] High heels and hard hats

From: Stephen Smith (jrfss@CLASSIC.MSN.COM)
Date: Tue Nov 11 1997 - 15:48:36 PST

Hey Ho! I agree with you completely on this subject. I have a grandmother who
tells me of her torturous bouts with anklet straplets and 15 inch heels...she
walked to work about 10 miles every day. Her feet are so bunioned up and her
back is completely knackered. I don't advocate wearing heels. Also I guess
if you wear them forever you can manuever in them, and they can hurt when
jammed into a criminals eye or groin, but running...well I don't think so.
        I like Pockets, I like to be able to sit with my legs up or sprawled and not
worry about flashing me knickers :}
Julien