Re: [*FSFFU*] Star Trek Women / Seven of Nine

From: Maryelizabeth Hart (mystgalaxy@AX.COM)
Date: Wed Nov 12 1997 - 08:27:03 PST

>Barbara Benesch
>BJBenesch@aol.com commented:

>I agree that a long, flowing outfit would not work for most of the work that
>goes on on a starship, but something a bit less tight, and including a few
>pockets would seem to me to be far more practical. What, for instance, is
>she supposed to do if in the course of working on something she removes the
>Star Trek equivalent of a bolt and doesn't want it rolling away?

Well, isn't that something of a problem with all the ST costumes? I confess
I've given up watching over the past few years, but aren't they all only
functional *looking*, but actually require another person's assistance for
things like getting out of them to use the facilities?

Maryelizabeth
Mysterious Galaxy 619-268-4747
3904 Convoy St, #107 800-811-4747
San Diego, CA 92111 619-268-4775 FAX