Re: [*FSFFU*] Apologies

From: Jeanine Pedersen (Jeanine99@AOL.COM)
Date: Wed Nov 12 1997 - 09:23:26 PST

Just call me fumble fingers. In trying to reply to someone who asked me for
the address of this list, I inadvertently posted to it -- of course this is
after having posted to the SF List serve a message meant for this list
server. If any one has the sign on address for signing on to this list I
would appreciate having it forwarded to me or if you are also on the SF List
server, just post it there. I have gotten quit a few requests for it.
 Thanks & my apologies for taking up your time.